Our software is distributed with the GPLv3 license:
Copyright (c) (2015) EpiTools Team:
Davide Heller (1,4)
Andreas Hoppe (2)
Simon Restrepo (1)
Lorenzo Gatti (1,3,4)
Alexander Tournier (5)
Nicolas Tapon (5)
Konrad Basler (1)
Yanlan Mao (6)
(1) Institute of Molecular Life Sciences, University of Zurich, Winterthurerstrasse 190, 8057 Zurich, Switzerland.
(2) Digital Imaging Research Centre, Faculty of Science, Engineering and Computing, Kingston University, Kingston-upon-Thames, KT1 2EE, United Kingdom.
(3) Institute of Applied Simulations, Zürich University of Applied Sciences, Einsiedlerstrasse 31a, 8820 Wädenswil, Switzerland.
(4) SIB Swiss Institute of Bioinformatics, Quartier Sorge - Batiment Genopode, 1015 Lausanne, Switzerland.
(5) Apoptosis and Proliferation Control Laboratory, Francis Crick Institute, Lincoln’s Inn Fields Laboratory, 44 Lincoln’s Inn Fields, London WC2A 3LY, United Kingdom.
(6) MRC Laboratory for Molecular Cell Biology, University College London, Gower Street, London WC1E 6BT, United Kingdom.
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.
This page was written by Davide Heller on 28.05.2015@13:59