Run your first analysis module
EpiTools separates each analysis step in modules which can executed independently. Their order is given by the pipeline that the user wants to implement and execute on the particular set of images he acquired. Analysis modules can be called from the Actions menu in the menu bar.
- Select a module to run from Action menu
- In case the module requires any additional settings, you will be prompted with a windows where you will be able to specified the required settings.
- On analysis module completion, you will be able to visualise the results (if the module generates them) and you will see a new node in the analysis workflow tree.
Available modules in release 0.1b
- Contrast Enhancement
- Polygon Masking
- Tracking Correction
- Skeleton generation
Our instructions are too complicated? Are u lost? Watch our video tutorials!
- Projection tutorial movie
- Registration tutorial movie
- Contrast Enhancement tutorial movie
- Segmentation tutorial movie
- Tracking tutorial movie
- Skeleton tutorial movie